- MIT Open Courseware (OCW) : Is an initiative of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) to publish all of the educational materials from its undergraduate – and graduate-level courses online, freely and openly available to anyone, anywhere. MIT Open Courseware is a large-scale, web-based publication of MIT course materials. The project was announced on April 4, 2001.To make good use of these resources please follow the link https://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm.
- The ACS Central Science App : ACS Central Science is a multidisciplinary journal that publishes articles of exceptional quality and interest to the broad chemistry and scientific community. ACS Central Science is a fully open access journal published by the American Chemical Society. Viewing the growing popularity of smart phones American Chemical Society (ACS) has launches The ACS Central Science App which gives you easy access to ground breaking research from the journal on the go. To access high quality research article, download the app today from the following link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=acs.app
- ACS Mobile : ACS Mobile provides readers with a searchable, multi-journal, up-to-the-minute live stream of new peer-reviewed research content (Articles ASAP) published across the Society's preeminent portfolio of scholarly research journals, including the flagship Journal of the American Chemical Society. Full text access to us subscribe resources could be accessible using institution's network.
- SMFWB : State Medical Faculty of West Bengal is an autonomous body constituted by the govt. of West Bengal in terms of the provisions of the statutes of the faculty. The Faculty is empowered with the authority to conduct examinations of various Para medical Courses as per course curriculum approved by the State Govt. as also to award Diploma/ Certificate to the successful candidates of the approved courses. Link : www.smfwb.in/
- WBUHS : West Bengal University of Health Sciences was set up by an Act. Of the West Bengal Legislative Assembly in 2003 for better management of the Health & Medical education related courses which were until then taught separately by the University of Calcutta and the Universities of Burdwan and North Bengal. Link.: https://wbuhs.ac.in/